Non Christmas supplies for Christmas crafts - CrafTangles

Hello dear crafters,

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy 2020. If you are doing some last minute Christmas crafts, I have some inspiration for you. I hope you are inspired and will try to include some ideas in your Christmas crafts.

I am sharing a quick video tutorial today where I am a cool way to stretch your stamps and get more out of your everyday stamps.





For the first card,



I have one some stenciling. I have shared a video on various ideas of stenciling techniques, you can check it here and here. I have used CrafTangles ink blending brushes for the background and Mandala stencil for this card with glitter paste and some sequins for more interest.

Products used

Stencil - Mandala stencil

Stamps  - Happy day

 Cardstocks -  Ruby red
                   - Aqua Blue

Glimmer paste - Sparkling silver

Stamping block - Clear acrylic block         
        
Inks - Versamark
        - Dye inks

Embossing powder - White

Sequins - Oxford blue

                Clear shimmer


Next, I have a gift box


Did you check my previous video on using Stencils to make Pattern Paper? Click here to see how I made them. I used similar idea and made gift wrapper and also pattern paper to make gift box with. And for the tag I have used a small stamp from Christmas ornaments stamp set .


Products used

   
Stencil - Tree background   

Cardstocks -  Iris

Stamping block - Clear acrylic block         
        
                            
 Twine - Jute


For the last card ( Banta becomes Santa ;) )
I have a video to showing how I transformed the Pagdi wale Tauji into Santa Claus - here




Hope you will stop by to watch and be inspired to stretch your stamps, beyond their intended use.


Stamps  -World's best

              Christmas ornaments stamp set 
               
Cardstocks -  Dual textured white

                      Neenah classic crest

Distress oxides - here
   
Ink - Versamark

Embossing powder - White

Blending brushes - Craftangles blending brushes

Pen - Copic multiliner

Colors - Copics


Don't forget to join us in the current challenge and also while sharing your creations with CrafTangles products, use #CrafTangles to share with us. I hope you are inspired


Joining in at

STAMPlorations



STAMPlorations - stencil


Word art wednesday
Grab our badge:


Comments

  1. What a great artist you are to be able to 'see' how you can change your stamps Ishani, and an awesome result too!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful mandala Christmas card Ishani. Thanks for sharing it at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ishani for sharing your 1st beautiful stenciled Mandala image Christmas card with us at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge. Happy New Year...Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous projects Ishani. Happy 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Ishani for being the winner of this months STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge:-) Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish