Rocking Birthday with Cool cats - Your Next stamp

Hello everyone,

I am sharing a quick way to get mirror stamping without the fancy mirror stamps. Please check my You tube channel for the same and if you are not a subscriber yet. I'd love if you'd subscribe.


I am using Your Next Stamp's Cool cats for the cat images and a big stamp from their Countryside cuties that works as a good platform to stamp on.


Your Next Stamp, Copic markers, Technique card, Mirror stamping, Birthday card, Quillish, Your next stamp cool cats stamp set, card for cat lover

This card went to Maaike, who is celebrating her 50th birthday and I made the two kitties she has as pets. Who have planned Rockstar performance for this special day.

Your Next Stamp, Copic markers, Technique card, Mirror stamping, Birthday card, Quillish, Your next stamp cool cats stamp set, card for cat lover

I hope you like it and will stop by at my channel and watch the video

Your Next Stamp, Copic markers, Technique card, Mirror stamping, Birthday card, Quillish, Your next stamp cool cats stamp set, card for cat lover

Happy crafting :)


Joining in at



Favorite from 2019
(using techniques on my cards 
and stretching my supplies)



Comments

  1. Yup those cats ROCK and so does your card design ! Off to check the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stenciling behind your cat rock stars, Ishani. So pleased you joined us at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge. Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ishani : ) Thank you for your sweet comment and for your support of my blog!! I appreciate you and I am your newest follower too!

    I love the darling personalized card you made for your friend! It is so clever and so well done! I enjoyed watching your video very much : )

    Have a wonderful week!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work! Thank you for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a simple and effective way to mirror stamp I- thanks for sharing, and I loved your video, and the fun card :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card! thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish