Guest Designer for YNS - Happy Fairy tale

Hello again,

I am back with another card as a Guest designer for Your Next Stamp . I am really thankful to Karen and Julie for this inviting me over. If you are new here, don't forget to check out my previous post here and a video that I did for the Pizza love card here on my You tube channel

When I saw this stamp set called Fairytale friends I just fell in love with the cute critters.   I have a slim line card showcasing the Fairytale friends and cute birds from Birdie banner . Also I have used their Happy die for the sentiment. I loved all these critters so much, I just couldn't exclude any for my card. So I used all of them and birds from the Birdie banner.

My card base measures 3 ½ by 8 ½ and the top panel is 3 by 8. I stamped my critters with Ranger's Archival jet black ink and used Zig markers to color my critters and fussy cut them. For the background, I blended Twisted Citron and Salty ocean distress oxides. I sprinkled Unicorn dust on my Happy Die cut for some glitter. And used cloud dies for stamping my sentiment.

Your Next Stamp, guest designing, Slimline cards, Everyday cards, Zig clean colour brush pens, die cutting, Ink blending, water colouring, Your next stamp Fairytale friends, Your next stamp happy die, your next stamp birdie banner stamp, YNS guest designer, fairytale critter card, critter card, zig clean color brush pen coloring
For the layout, I thought of a story that can be built around the cute critters. And made the hedgehogs meet after a long time and the other friends joining in their happiness. I adhered some of my animals with glue and some on foam dots, for added interest.
Your Next Stamp, guest designing, Slimline cards, Everyday cards, Zig clean colour brush pens, die cutting, Ink blending, water colouring, Your next stamp Fairytale friends, Your next stamp happy die, your next stamp birdie banner stamp, YNS guest designer, fairytale critter card, critter card, zig clean color brush pen coloring

I hope you liked my little fairytale . Thank you very much for stopping by!
Happy crafting :)

Comments

  1. A story book was what came to my mind when i saw your card , how happy all those critters enjoying themselves in the lap of nature! I loved all the colors so cheerful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. An exquisite card Ishani - love the wee fairy tale you have created with the beautiful stamps.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish