Guest Designer for YNS - Pizza love - Video Tutorial

Hello everyone,

Thank you for stopping by. I am so happy to be a Guest designer for Your Next Stamp and so grateful to them for this honour. 


I am sharing a card today on their blog  with their cute stamp set Carnival Food Fun . If you are looking for Valentine's themed cards, I think this idea will make any stamp set a love themed one.

guest designing, Your Next Stamp, Valentines day card, Love card, Zig clean colour brush pens, Stretch your stamps, Quillish, dry embossing, Your next stamp Carnival Fun food stamp set

The cute and fun faces on the stamp set can change the whole look of the stamp. So I made a girl and boy Pizza pieces and made it a Pizza pair - in love!

guest designing, Your Next Stamp, Valentines day card, Love card, Zig clean colour brush pens, Stretch your stamps, Quillish, dry embossing, Your next stamp Carnival Food fun stamp set

The Zig Clean color brush markers for coloring, that I have used are - Dark brown, Mid brown, Brown and Beige for crust, Carmine red and brown for Pepperoni, Bright yellow and yellow for the cheesey surface and Pink for the cheeks and bow.

I have a video up on my You Tube channel to show I made this card. I hope you will stop by!


I really enjoyed making this fun card and also stretch my supplies. I hope you liked it too.

Happy crafting :)


Comments

  1. Just watched the video and as i always do .. enjoyed watching it ! Loved the bright and cheeky pizza slices on textured bg ! You have colored them very nicely and i loved the Clean card design too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fun and fabulous card Ishani - thank you for the giggle it gave me - your creativity is amazing, and the card is so beautifully made too
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish