One layer cards with Masking stencils - CrafTangles - Video tutorial

Hello dear crafters, 

I am sure you have been bowled over by the new release by CrafTangles. You can check the unboxing video here. And I thought I will just to remind you to join in at our ongoing challenge.

I love clean and simple cards and the new MASKING STENCILS are just amazing for One layer cards. We can do so much with them and use many techniques to make our cards interesting. I am sharing 3 cards today and have a video tutorial using these stencils. I hope you are inspired and will try to include some ideas in your Valentine's day crafts .




Masking Stencils
Masking stencils for One layer card
For the first card,




Craftangles, Video Tutorial, Quillish, Love card, Valentines day card, Ink blending, distress oxide ink, masking, stenciling, stencil card, craftangles masking stencils, Ishani's cards, sunset background card, cactus card, craftangles cactus stampset
I have used the hearts masking stencil and heartfull stencil for my background and I am stuck on you stamp set, which I masked with the masking paper and blended my background.




Craftangles, Video Tutorial, Quillish, Love card, Valentines day card, Ink blending, distress oxide ink, masking, stenciling, stencil card, craftangles masking stencils, Ishani's cards, sunset background card, cactus card, craftangles cactus stampset
Products used   Stamps  -     I am stuck on you
Stencils - Hearts Masking stencil
- Heartfull

For the second card




Craftangles, Video Tutorial, Quillish, Love card, Valentines day card, Ink blending, distress oxide ink, masking, stenciling, stencil card, craftangles masking stencils, Ishani's cards, galaxy background card, card with galaxy ink blending
I made galaxy background with the circle masking stencil and inks and used Love you to moon stamp and white heat embossed it.




Craftangles, Video Tutorial, Quillish, Love card, Valentines day card, Ink blending, distress oxide ink, masking, stenciling, stencil card, craftangles masking stencils, Ishani's cards, galaxy background card, card with galaxy ink blending
Products used
Stencil - Circle masking stencil
Stamp - Love you to moon

For my third card




Craftangles, Video Tutorial, Quillish, Love card, Valentines day card, Ink blending, distress oxide ink, masking, stenciling, stencil card, craftangles masking stencils, Ishani's cards,
I have used the rectangle masking stencil and the little heart from the heart masking stencil for the background and heat embossed the sentiment from the stamp set - What I need.




Craftangles, Video Tutorial, Quillish, Love card, Valentines day card, Ink blending, distress oxide ink, masking, stenciling, stencil card, craftangles masking stencils, Ishani's cards,
Products used
Stencil -  Hearts Masking stencil
- Rectangle Masking stencil
Stamp - What I need

I have a video tutorial showing how I made these three cards - here

Hope you will stop by to watch and be inspired to make some Clean and simple, One layer cards. Don't forget to join us in the current challenge and also while sharing your creations with CrafTangles products, use #CrafTangles to share with us. I hope you are inspired

Happy Crafting.

Joining in at

Uniko studio



Comments

  1. Fabulous cards Ishani, and I enjoyed the video - I must try and find, or make, some masking stencils
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched the video and enjoyed as always.Though you say the techniques used are simple but to come up with idea to actually use them on card s..ke bass ki baat nahi !! Needs a CAS dimag like yours ! I loved the CAS design,neat look and ink blending on all of them !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous set of cards Ishani! Adore your colours and blending on the night sky and delighted to see it linked up at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the masks to create those cards, think the galaxy one is my favourite.
    Thanks for sharing at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards .... great masking. Thank you for playing along with the Uniko challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish