Winter village -Jane's doodles

Hello everyone,

Finally God heard me and gave me 26 hrs in a day! I know you won't believe me :D I finally got time to color my recent stamps from Jane's doodles - Winter village (also on sale right now!).


I am in love with slimline cards and the houses in the stamp were so tempting, I didn't want to use just one! My sky is of Distress oxides, the snow flakes are of Nuvo drops. The slopes are die cuts left from another project that goes live tomorrow. Copic colored houses in pretty colors, Glossy accents for windows and here's my winter village.


I hope you like it :) My son wants to live in the purple house :D 
Where would you want to?

Joining in at






Comments

  1. I am loving you slimline cards !! You have been very busy.. churning out awesome cards one after another !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable winter village!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous winter card! What a fun scene! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS on Friday! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to stretch the hours in a day! Beautiful winter scene slim line card. This stamp set is perfect for that. Love it. Thank you for joining us at Jane”s Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card and the coloring, it's really wonderful,Thank you for joining us at Jane”s Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Ishani - love how you have used the left over die cuts to give a sense of depth - I think I would like to live in the yellow house :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shape of this card and the lovely scene with gorgeous colors! Thanks for sharing with us at JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, can you send some extra hours my way please?! Love this slim line card. The houses are perfect and I love how you have layered the scene. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on the fun at Uniko. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Eye-catching! Classy and superbly coloured and designed. Love it and thanks for joining our Uniko challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations, your card is really beautiful,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ishani this is such a beautiful card! I LOVE it!
    Thanks for playing at Uniko !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another gorgeous card Ishani. I never make cards other than A2 - this one makes me want to go into my room and do something different!
    So glad you shared it with us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this cute little winter scene Ishani!

    Thanks for sharing your creativity in our Uniko Challenge #57.
    Kind Greetings from Wiebke (Uniko Brand Ambassador Team)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish