AAA - Poinsettias during Christmas - STAMPlorations

Hello everyone,

There is a new game at AAA cards where you need to use upto one third with an optional twist of hearts.

The winner of the challenge will win STAMPlorations $20 credit to either the main or digi store.






I am using STAMPlorations - Poinsettia row for my card and I did some loose watercoloring for this card. I know am starting Christmas cards early, but I have so many carfty friends I need to send Christmas cards too. And I am hoping I will send them sooner this time ( Canada friends got their card on 25th Jan, can you believe that? and I posted on 20th Nov !!)

AAA Cards, Stamplorations, Zig clean colour brush pens, water colouring, Digital stamp, Quillish, Christmas card, stamplorations digital stamp, Rows of poinsettia stamplorations

I really love dthe way the card turned out. Red, green and white - I must do these often. But the credit goes to the digital stamp, love the grunge look of it

AAA Cards, Stamplorations, Zig clean colour brush pens, water colouring, Digital stamp, Quillish, Christmas card, stamplorations digital stamp, Rows of poinsettia stamplorations

Also, my very dear friend Mugdha is our Guest designer and she has a stunning CAS card for you to be inspired from and join us with your take on the challenge. Hope to see you there!

Joining in at

STMPlorations - AG

Addicted to stamps challenge - CAS


Simon says stamp blog





Comments

  1. Well oyu're right on schedule for this year's Christmas cards ;-) great use of the sponsor's digi, beautifully colored

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stamp may be beautiful, but your loose water colouring makes it even more so. Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Ishani - love it when people use the term loose watercolour - I don't seem to be able to do that :), but you have made a lovely job of it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh such a beautiful card !

    Going by the track record of our postal service , you should be glad that the cards were delivered !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish