CIC - Plumeria love - Jane's doodles

Hello there,

There is a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations with the theme 'Love'.


I used Jane's doodles - Plumeria and Paper Smooches love die for the sentiment. The background is with two stencils by CrafTangles - Rectangle masking stencils and heart mesh stencils.

CIC, Jane's Doodles, water colouring, Zig clean colour brush pens, Quillish, floral card, Everyday cards, With Love card, stencil background, clean and simple card, janes doodles plumeria stamp

I hope you like my love card and will play along with us at Cupcake Inspirations :)

Joining in at







Comments

  1. Ishani this is exquisite - you really are the Queen of CAS! Loving your stenciled background
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ishani I recently won a gift card to Jane's - I sure do wish I'd seen your gorgeous card first!! SO lovely!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I love how your love script and flowers use the same blended tones. Your card turned out so nice! Thank you for joining us at the Jane's Doodle Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, Ishani. Love the colors you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors on the flowers and how you did the same for the die cut sentiment. This is such a pretty card, Ishani, and I'm glad you shared it with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very lovely! What serene, cheerfully pretty colours.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish