Foxy Birthday! - Funky Fossil designs

Hello there,

Foxes are one of my favourite animals and also because of the word's association to my brother's Squadron as a cadet in our Defence academy. Because my coursemates knew him as a Foxy from Foxtrot Squadron, they called me Foxbat (linking the gen about this secret mission). I have no idea why they thought I was even close to the Foxbat 😂 

Funky Fossil Designs, Birthday card, masculine birthday card, Zig clean colour brush pens, CAS card, Quillish,
,So a Fox is what has to be on his Birthday card and what better than this amazing, whimiscal fox by Funky Fossil designs from their set - The quick brown Fox. I coloured him with Zigs, some winter forest with birch trees behind him and he waiting to pounce on his next meal ;)


He loved it! I hope you do too :)


Seize the birthday



Water cooler challenges



Uniko studio



Simon says stamp - Monday challenge


Simon says stamp - wednesday challenge


                    Have you checked my new video? I'd love if you'd stop by :)


Comments

  1. What a wonderful card Ishani - and I love the backstory to it - maybe you are as graceful as the foxbat is in the sky??
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful card Ishani. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling card and I enjoyed reading about your nickname too! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday! Please play along again soon as you do fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute fox image and a great CAS card, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ishani, I love the layered effect of your wonderful CAS card. The image of the fox is delightful. Love the colours you've used. Thanks so much for sharing with us for our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ishani, I love the layered effect of your wonderful CAS card. The image of the fox is delightful. Love the colours you've used. Thanks so much for sharing with us for our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your sweet card, Ishani! So many clever details in such a small space! Loving that cute, beautifully coloured little fox! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute ..... lovely colouring too. Thank you for joining in with the Uniko birthday celebrations xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish