Have a blast on birthday- Jane's doodles

Hello everyone,

I am always short on Masculine cards and this stamp set by Jane's doodles - To the moon is so perfect for those masculine cards. Though I know many girls I could use this for too :D


I used  watercolors for my card - some blues for my space, acrylic splatters for my stars and some red grey and blue for the rocket!

I hope you like it. 
Just a little reminder about the butterfly I have sent across to spread awareness about Turner's Syndrome. Did you happen to see it?

Joining in at




Comments

  1. Such a wonderful card Ishani ! I loved the watercolouring specially the rocket !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful galaxy background Ishani, and a beautiful card - love how you have used the wee space rocket
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue and red combo really pops from background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool galaxy background to highlight the rocket, Ishani. Agree this is perfect for a masculine card... or for a female. 😉 Thank you for joining the Jane’s Doodles watercoloring challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic masculine card, love the watercoloured galaxy with the popped up rocket, lots of details but beautifully CAS. Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Ishani! I love the galaxy background. Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish