TO - Pastel Birthday wishes- Uniko Ltd

Hello there,

Have you joined in our current challenge at Time out challenges? We have Inspired by words challenge this time. You can be inspired by a word or the whole quote.
 
The phrase was especially chosen as we are celebrating the 8th Birthday our wonderful sponsor Uniko. The winner of this challenge will get a clear stamp set of their choice!


I chose to make a Birthday card with  the cool Marimekko flowers from the stamp set Uniko style and chose pretty pastels for the card. I have also added Apricot color confetti and the sentiment from the Birthday wishes stamp set


I used the teals to represent the colours of Uniko for my flower.


Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the very talented Sue. Her style is so unique and I love how she makes effortless CAS cards. If you are not following her, be sure to hop on over to her blog here.

I hope you like my card and will join in the challenge.

Have you checked my new video? I'd love if you'd stop by :)



Joining in at



Comments

  1. Beautiful card ! I loved how you used the outlines of flower than the solid image :) I find it difficult to use floral images in a different way !

    ReplyDelete
  2. such lovely colours and I like how you combined the teal and used the dots here and there-super design. And then love the heart is kept white with the lovely sentiment-wonderful card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a gorgeous card Ishani - love your colour choice, and the heart die cut is a beautiful way to present the sentiment.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so delicate and modern at the same time; great card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to be so late in stopping in to tell you how much I like your card, Ishani. I love the peach and teal colors, and the large lined flowers along with the large dots and flower centers. It's a great design for the background, and that solid white heart with the sentiment is the perfect finish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish