Valentine's day cards - CrafTangles

With the spring in the air and also love with Valentine’s approaching I have created some Valentine’s day cards with CrafTangle products at Hndmd blog. I am also here to remind you about joining us at our ongoing challenge and to inspire you with some floral and love creations.


Sharing some glimpses of the cards.

For my first Valentine’s Day card

I played with the stamp set I love you and thought to play with the stamp for a different look. So I took this cute girl to a Salon and got her a new hairstyle.
Create 3 quick Valentine's Day Cards 2
I did some selective masking, similar to how I made Santa Claus from our Indian tauji in this video (here) for my girl’s hair and colored her with Copics used. I use Floral heart reloaded stencil for the background and blended with Distress oxides and the new blending brushes. I have used Dual textured cardstock for this card.


For my second card

I used, Spring flower pack 2, fussy cut my leaves and flowers and used Love you loads stamp set for stampig Love and colored it with yellow color pencils. I have used Dual textured cardstock for the front panel and Canary yellow cardstock.


For my last card

I used, Spring flower pack 1fussy cut my leaves and flowers and for the background used XOXO stencil but used only hearts and circles for the background, and left xs. Then I took a midnight black cardstock and heart embossed the sentiment from the stamp set I love you. I have used Old lace cardstock as my side folding base card and Natural white paper for stenciling.

I hope you liked my cards and would try using elements sheets for your floral projects. They are such a time saver, especially because it saves coloring time.  Don’t forget to join us in the current challenge and also while sharing your creations with CrafTangles products, use #CrafTangles to share with us.




Comments

  1. Oh what beautiful cards Ishani - love how you have altered the hair on the girl -personally I think it looks better the way you have done it. Your floral cards are gorgeous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful set of card Design Ishani !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's day to you too! Hope you are having a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish