AAA - Bunny love - Lawn Fawn

Hello everyone, 

Welcome, I have been off blogging and making cards lately. The spring has sprung and so have my Eosinophils! and my body doesn't allow me to do much screen time or play time with my stamps. I love this season of flowers and sunshine but the pollens are not kind to my eyes and lungs and it gets hard. Let me not bore you, let me show you who showed up in my garden!

At AAA Cards we are playing with Maxi white space and a twist of metallic. 


 Pink & Main  are our kind sponsor and are giving away $20 GC to the winner of our challenge.

I chose not to twist and used this cute bunny from My silly Valentine stamp by Lawn Fawn for my Maxi white space which is Pink. 
AAA Cards, CAS card, Copic markers, Lawn Fawn, Quillish, Lawn Fawn my silly valentine, Punny Valentine cards

I love using colored cardstock and a Maxi white card with the colored cardstock is one of my favourite combos.
AAA Cards, CAS card, Copic markers, Lawn Fawn, Quillish, Lawn Fawn my silly valentine, Punny Valentine cards

We have the very talented, Maria from white mood joining us as guest. Don't forget to stop by at her blog and admire her beautiful CAS Card.

Thank you for stopping by! Happy crafting.

Comments

  1. Aww I;m sorry you have a spot of hayfever, it's been active a while as well with the mild winter. Love oyur little bunny, he's very cute and I love your white space is actually pink ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I had to google that! Sorry to hear you not too well at the moment. I adore your pink card base and white bunny, looks so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh so thats the reason for your absence :( Hope you feel better soon..you managed to create a super cute card though !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ishani, that sounds most uncomfortable and distressing for you - pray you recover quickly! What a pity you can really only enjoy paper flowers!
    Love your sweet card - that wee bunny and the sentiment are gorgeous
    Blessings and prayers for a fast recovery
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish