Birthday Cake - Jane's Doodles - Guest Designer

Hello everyone,

I am delighted and so honoured to be a Guest designer for Jane's doodles challenges . 

There is a new challenge at Jane's Doodles challenges - Embossing and I have used my first stamp by Jane's Doodles  - Cake stamp .

I chose to make a Clean and simple card with soft colours. I heat embossed my cake image  in gold and colored with Copics. For the background I have used the stars and hearts from To the moon set and sentiment from the Cake stamp 

guest designing, Jane's Doodles, heat embossing, Birthday card, Cake Card, Quillish, Birthday card for a girl, gold embossed card, clean and simple card, gold embossing, Janes doodles Cake stamp set

The cakes in this set are so beautiful, it is one of my most used and the most loved stamp.

guest designing, Jane's Doodles, heat embossing, Birthday card, Cake Card, Quillish, Birthday card for a girl, gold embossed card, clean and simple card, gold embossing, Janes doodles Cake stamp set

I hope you like my card and will join in at the Embossing challenge.

I would also love to remind you to check the International Women's day celebrations    , I have used STAMPlorations stencil for my project, hope you will join in to celebrate womanhood.


Comments

  1. Wow, Ishani! This card is just my style! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Ishani. Wonderful corner CAS design. I just got this set and can’t wait to use it. Thanks for being our guest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, its a pretty card ! Gold and a pastel colors look wonderful, congratulations on HD spot !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a stunner Ishani - love the cake and how you have embossed it, and also coloured it so softly. Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish