CIC - Sending inlaid butterfly - STAMPlorations

Hello and welcome,

There is a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspiration challenges and we are playing with Butterflies.

I chose a gorgeous die by STAMPlorations Flutter Zen for my card and a sentiment by SSS. I have done inlaid technique and achived a partial die cut look with the butterfly die. The upper butterfly is cut from vellum and the blue portion is some Brushos on water color paper. I had initially cut a white butterfly but then after sleeping over this card, in the morning I decided to add vellum.
CIC, die cutting, Quillish, simon says stamps, Technique card, vellum card, vellum butterfly, STAMPlorations flutter zen cutplorations, stamplorations butterfly die cut card
I added wink of stella on the blue butterfly panel and stuck the vellum butterfly.

CIC, die cutting, Quillish, simon says stamps, Technique card, vellum card, vellum butterfly, STAMPlorations flutter zen cutplorations, stamplorations butterfly die cut card

I hope you like the card and will join us at Cupcake inspirations challenge.

Also, did you check the International Women's day celebrations ? I have used STAMPlorations stencil for my project, hope you will join in to celebrate womanhood.



Joining in at
STAMPlorations













STAMPlorations - never ending AG


STAMPlorations - Stamps & Nature




Addicted to stamps


Happy little stampers
Adding shimmer and shine - Wink of Stella



Happy little stampers


Word art wednesday
Grab our badge:


Comments

  1. wow this is so lovely ! I loved the inlaid look and the delicate vellum butterfly !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous design with that butterfly ready to fly off the page! Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card - and I love the shimmer and shine! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers for the CAS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, Ishani. Love the butterfly die cut off the edge of the paper, going to give this a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and elegant, Ishani! I love this stunning die cut butterfly and the off the edge cutting! Great design! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS - Dies Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree - that die is so beautiful. As is your color of blue/teal. Thanks for playing with us again at STAMPlorations CAS Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So SO gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along in the STAMP CAS Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish