CIC - Sweet bunnies - MFT

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all well! We have a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations and we have a color challenge! We are playing with Pink, Yellow and blue, this fortnight.


For my card I have an old stamp set by MFT - Somebunny for my card. I used Zig markers to color these cuties and sentiment and streamers from Sending sweet celebration wishes stamp set .

CIC, Quillish, water colouring, Zig clean colour brush pens, Mftstamps, Birthday card, MFT Somebunny stamps set, MFT watercolour background cling stamp, Easter Birthday

I made my card base with MFT's Water colour stripes background stamp by stamping Soft pink over a blush pink cardstock.

CIC, Quillish, water colouring, Zig clean colour brush pens, Mftstamps, Birthday card, MFT Somebunny stamps set, MFT watercolour background cling stamp, Easter Birthday

I hope you will join us with your take on these colors.

Also, I am part of the Save the You tuber video hop! Have you checked it out yet?
If you are one of those who have some time in hand, you could check this fabulous hop organised by Justine Hovey! - Who was a DT at AAA Cards :)



Watch it on You tube - here !

Joining in at

MFT stamps sketch challenge


MFT color challenge


Comments

  1. What a cute care ishani, and well made too - I so admire your art!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry Ishani - I saw the lower case i on your name after I had hit publish :(

      Delete
  2. This card is soo adorable ! I loved the pastel colors and the stripy bg too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish