Missing you at the pretty corner - Jane's doodles

Hello there,

I don't know how to begin! I had this card planned up for my regular DT project and I made it even though I was sick and clicked pictures, put watermark for my DT and then, when I went to put it up, I saw I got the colours wrong!!

So don't forget to pay a visit to my teamies cards on Cupcake Inspiration challenges and join them with the right colours ;D What a mess with this clean and elegant card. But I had planned to play at Jane's doodles challenges, so atleast I can join there!

Masking - is like crosswords, if you love them you will love masking! Me and my little one are cross word fans and so of masking too. Even he knows what's masking and he is not yet 5, too much crafting, hahaha.
Jane's Doodles, masking, Miss you cards, Quillish, Polychromos, Janes doodles cozy up stamp set, living room card, masking technique, sofa card
I used JD's Cozy up stamp set for this scene and sentiment from a retired stamp set - Daffodils. To me these two empty chairs, make me think of a someone is being missed. I used CrafTangles Stripes stencil for the wall  paper.
Jane's Doodles, masking, Miss you cards, Quillish, Polychromos, Janes doodles cozy up stamp set, living room card, masking technique, sofa card
This could totally be a scene from my home, if only I had this pink Sofa!
Hope you like it.






Comments

  1. such a sweet card - I adore that sentiment!

    https://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish