3 Easy Cards with Plaid Pattern paper

Hello dear crafters, 

I am sharing 3 quick and easy cardmaking ideas using Pretty plaid pattern paper. If you are like me (I hope not) but I am a hoarder of pretty pattern paper but can never use them, as I fear they will get over soon. But I am always ready to take them out for a challenge, as I may win something if my work is liked (wink). So here's a reminder for you about joining us at our ongoing challenge - Pattern papers and to inspire you with pretty cards you can make with your pattern papers.

pretty plaid pattern paper cards, Craftangles, pattern paper, Shaker card, love you card, Quillish, Hugs card, Craftangles plaid paper, Plaid paper, make your own pattern,

Hugs from all of us

For my first card
I used the red paper and adhered it with dual texture white paper with the help of sticky back paper and die cut it with the Big alphabet dies in Hugs. For the background I used Fairy dust glimmer paste With heartful stencil on Dual texture white panel and with 3- D foam tape adhered on Ruby Red top folding card base.
Craftangles, pattern paper, Shaker card, love you card, Quillish, Hugs card, Craftangles plaid paper, Plaid paper, make your own pattern,
Products used
Pretty Plaid pattern paper - Red sheet
Ruby Red Cardstock
Dual texture white
Sticky back sheet
Heartful stencil
From all of us - stamp set
Craftangles, pattern paper, Shaker card, love you card, Quillish, Hugs card, Craftangles plaid paper, Plaid paper, make your own pattern,

Two cards from one Panel

These two cards are a result of one rainbow panel that I made from the various sheets of the Pretty Plaid Pattern paper. I cut strips of all the paper sheets, arranged the strips in a rainbow order and adhered them on a dual texture card base. With this panel ready I die cut a heart from it.

For my first card - Heart shaker card
For this card on Natural white top folding cardbase, I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set, From all of us. I negative of the panel and made it a shaker window with acetate sheet. You can refer to this video for learning to make a shaker card. Then I used shaker elements in white matte hearts in the negative space of the panel and adhered my rainbow panel on the top folding card base.
Craftangles, pattern paper, Shaker card, love you card, Quillish, Hugs card, Craftangles plaid paper, Plaid paper, make your own pattern,
Products used
Pretty Plaid pattern paper -
Dual texture white
Natural white paper
Shaker elements - White matte hearts
Acetate sheet
From all of us - stamp set
Craftangles, pattern paper, Shaker card, love you card, Quillish, Hugs card, Craftangles plaid paper, Plaid paper, make your own pattern,
For the second card - CAS Heart cardFor this card I used the die cut heart left from the panel and adhered on Lilac cardpanel with glue and used a sentiment from Love sheet - Sentiment sheet that I mounted on foam squares. The whole panel is adhered on top folding Natural white card base with 3D foam tape.
Products used
Pretty Plaid pattern paper -
Dual texture white
Natural white paper
Cardstock - Lilac
Love sheet - Sentiment sheet


I hope you are inspired to take out the pattern papers you have in your stash. CrafTangles have beautiful Patten paper collection you can check here and get them ordered. Don't forget to join in at our ongoing challenge - Pattern papers and share your creation with hashtag #craftangles when sharing on social media. Keep safe and keep crafting.
Ishani

Also I created cards with patter paper and have a video too. Hope you will stop by!


Joining in at

Simon says stamp wednesday challenge

Creative crafters challenge

Through the craft room door

Arty divas challenge

Comments

  1. Gorgeous cards Ishani - so eye catching with the papers, and i love your two for one cards :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ishani , your cards are so wonderful. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful collection of cards.

    Thanks for joining us at the Arty Divas Challenge Blog.

    Helen x (a fellow paper hoarder!!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish