AAA - Inspired by Unicorn

Hello everyone,

A new challenge up at AAA cards and we are playing with one image with the twist of Inspired by TV.


We have  CAS-ual Fridays  as our kind sponsors and I have used Be a Unicorn stamp set and  coloured with a some grey marker. Then I used Deco art glamour dust for the amazing sparkle on my embossed Unicorn.

AAA Cards, CAS-ual Fridays, CAS card, heat embossing, Quillish, Unicorn card, Cas-ual fridays Be a unicorn stamp set, Clean and simple cards,

Do you know The Unicorn series? It's a sweet comedy and I love to watch either a sit com or a historical drama. So here's my take on the Unicorn - unleashing his inner sparkle ;)

AAA Cards, CAS-ual Fridays, CAS card, heat embossing, Quillish, Unicorn card, Cas-ual fridays Be a unicorn stamp set, Clean and simple cards,

And we have the very talented, a dear friend and my mentor, who actually introduced me to AAA Cards in 2017, Jasleen - as our guest designer. Her cards are beautifully CAS and the cutest! You will love her work, if you don't know her yet, Be sure to check out her blog.

Hope you will join us with your CAS creation. 

And in another News, I have shared some quick super hero cards on my YT channel-
hope you will stop by, thanks in advance :)


Comments

  1. I don't know the series, but your card is pretty and i love it's on a black background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the sparkle Ishani! Great use of black 'white' space too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Ishani, your card is brilliant - love how you've used a black background - so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a CAS and dramatic card Ishani - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish