CIC - Birthday wishes - Uniko Ltd

Hello everyone,

We have a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations and we have Sentiments as our main focus.


Being a birthday month of more than half of this household in April, Birthdays are what I have in my mind and I chose a graphic background to showcase my awesome sentiment by Uniko Ltd, called Birthday wishes!

Craftyscrappers Polka dot background stamp, MFT watercolor stripes bg cling stamp, Uniko Birthday wishes stamp set, quillish, Mint and black birthday card

I have used two cling stamps for my background. I may have some pattern papers too but the miser inside me never let's me use them. So I took out the Polka dots bg stamp by Craftyscrappers and Watercolour stripes bg stamp by MFT. and layered them with foam tape.

Craftyscrappers Polka dot background stamp, MFT watercolor stripes bg cling stamp, Uniko Birthday wishes stamp set, quillish, Mint and black birthday card
I hope you like my Retro, graphic, birthday card!

I have a new video up at my You tube channel with my recipe of CAS cards. Hope you will stop by!



Joining in at





Word art wednesday

Comments

  1. Oh Ishani, thanks for the giggle about being a paper miser - having hoarded mine for years, I am finally regularly reaching for them, but I still enjoy making my own backgrounds. Your backgrounds are wonderful behind the stunning sentiment panel on this striking card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Sentiment is star of this card and the patterns you stamped are supporting stars !! Fantastic card Ishani.. specially when you are busy s a bee .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat, classy and clever take on our spots and stripes design! I hope you're keeping safe and well and thanks for playing along at Uniko this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great design choices Ishani! Love how this card just jumps out at you from the galleries. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday & Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. With that sentiment you don't really need anything else,the background panels are the perfect foil.
    Thanks for sharing at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so cool. I love how you've made your sentiment the focal point. Thank you for playing along with the Uniko Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card! This goes perfect with our current dots/stripes challenge! Thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect BD sentiment & wonderful way to showcase it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish