Guest designer - YNS - Puzzle die 3 ways - Video Tutorial

Hello everyone,

how are you all? This week I am a guest designer at Your Next Stamp and today I have a lot of projects to share with you all. I am using YNS's Puzzle die for all the 3 projects and I love to stretch my supplies and these projects were so much fun because me and my son did them together. It is also his 5th birthday today and I thought let's make it a little memorable for him (oh no, he doesnt care for videos but for me, yes!). Watch us having fun here!

Here are the previous cards that I made for them Card 1 and card 2.

These are the projects that I have made and I have a tutorial for
Your next stamp Puzzle die, MFT puzzle die ideas, DIY Box, DIY puzzle game, Craft for kids, YOur next stamp guest designer, quillish, Princess card, princess puzzle, prince card, prince puzzle

I hope you will stop by at my channel and watch me and my son creating these adorable puzzles.



The knight puzzle + DIY box
Your next stamp Puzzle die, MFT puzzle die ideas, DIY Box, DIY puzzle game, Craft for kids, YOur next stamp guest designer, quillish, Princess card, princess puzzle, prince card, prince puzzle, Puzzle for boys craft


The Princess Puzzle + DIY Box
Your next stamp Puzzle die, MFT puzzle die ideas, DIY Box, DIY puzzle game, Craft for kids, YOur next stamp guest designer, quillish, Princess card, princess puzzle, prince card, prince puzzle, Puzzle for girls craft






Mr & Mrs - Love card

Your next stamp Puzzle die, MFT puzzle die ideas, DIY Box, DIY puzzle game, Craft for kids, Your next stamp guest designer, quillish, Aniiversary card with puzzle die, Mr and Mrs card, Valentine's day love card, love puzzle die card

Your next stamp Puzzle die, MFT puzzle die ideas, DIY Box, DIY puzzle game, Craft for kids, Your next stamp guest designer, quillish, Aniiversary card with puzzle die, Mr and Mrs card, Valentine's day love card, love puzzle die card

Heart shape puzzle card - Miss you card

Your next stamp Puzzle die, MFT puzzle die ideas, DIY Box, DIY puzzle game, Craft for kids, Your next stamp guest designer, quillish, Aniiversary card with puzzle die, Mr and Mrs card, Valentine's day love card, love puzzle die card, Heart puzzle card, Miss you puzzle card, Miss a piece of heart card

Your next stamp Puzzle die, MFT puzzle die ideas, DIY Box, DIY puzzle game, Craft for kids, Your next stamp guest designer, quillish, Aniiversary card with puzzle die, Mr and Mrs card, Valentine's day love card, love puzzle die card, Heart puzzle card, Miss you puzzle card, Miss a piece of heart card

I hope you liked and enjoyed these cards. I loved making them :)

Joining in at

Virginia Lu's show & share


Happy little stampers


Crafty cardmakers - Anything but a card

Simply create too - Anything but a card

Word art wednesday

Grab our badge:

Simon says stamp - monday challenge

Comments

  1. Awesomely FUNtabulous cards ISHANI !! The prince and princess puzzles are soo adorable and very clever way to strech your stamps in Mr & Mrs card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful use of the die Ishani - loving that Isher joined in with the Princess and Knight projects. The 'love ya' card is stunning, and the missing you such a sweetie.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not love your creative takes on the stamps and dies more! HUGE congrats on your guest design!! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS! Glad to see your lovely work. I appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea making the little puzzles and their storage boxes too. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous take on our Challenge. I love your puzzles and storage boxes. So cute!! Thank you for joining our Anything but a Card Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. I love this idea. The perfect treat to keep the smaller ones amused, and of course they can colour in their own jigsaw and you can then cut it out for them!


    Thank you for sharing your fabulous piece in our Anything But a Card challenge.

    Stay safe and well.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish