Guest Designer - YNS - Train fun - on the go

Hello and welcome again,

I am back, to share some ideas as a  Guest designer at Your Next Stamp. Did you see my previous post or video

I have another cute card to share with you using Photo booth and All aboard stamp sets for this clean and colorful slim line card. I have a video in which I show the way I used masks to create this scene along with some creative stamping. Check out my video here.

or watch this





Copic markers, guest designing, masking, Quillish, Slimline cards, Your Next Stamp, YNS photo booth stamp set, YNS All aboard stamp set, YNS train stamp, YNS Selfie critters stamp set

Masking is one of my favourite techniques and I thought having these buddies in the cart would make it a fun card.


I coloured with Copic markers and kept my card clean and simple.

Copic markers, guest designing, masking, Quillish, Slimline cards, Your Next Stamp, YNS photo booth stamp set, YNS All aboard stamp set, YNS train stamp, YNS Selfie critters stamp set

I hope you like my card and would stop by at my you tube channel to watch me create this card.
Thank you for stopping by, please take care of yourself!
Happy crafting :)


Comments

  1. What a wonderful result - you really are a master at seeing how to use your stamps differently and then masking to create the desired effect. Love this fun card Ishani
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish