Monochromatic - Yellow roses - STAMPlorations

Hello everyone!

Warning!!! 
You may need to find your 😎 Sunglasses before you proceed ahead!


For my card I used one of the floral frame from the same stamp set, Coffee and Roses Digital Stamps - Set of 10 + Bonus Printable Tags and I had a used previously this stamp for this card which was liked by many!

Stamplorations, Digital stamp, die cutting, floral card, simon says stamps, CAS card, Quillish, STAMPlorations Coffee and Roses Digital Stamps - Set of 10 + Bonus Printable Tags, SSS stitched whirl background die, Clean and simple card, Monochromatic card, Monochromatic yellow card

I used Simon says stitched whirl background die for some interest.
Stamplorations, Digital stamp, die cutting, floral card, simon says stamps, CAS card, Quillish, STAMPlorations Coffee and Roses Digital Stamps - Set of 10 + Bonus Printable Tags, SSS stitched whirl background die, Clean and simple card, Monochromatic card, Monochromatic yellow card

I hope you like my floral card :)




Joining in at







Simon says stamp - wednesday challenge


Did you check my recent video tutorial
on Zodiac Unisex cards, if not watch it here
or 

Comments

  1. Ishani, I love your gorgeous, summery card, with or without sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this cheerful card Ishani - the colours and added texture are fabulous together with the delightful image, which you have coloured beautifully
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the warning about needing sunglasses - LOL! I love the background you created with the muted yellow. Please note to be eligible for STAMPlorations prizes, you can only enter a maximum of 3 cards per month for each challenge. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and bright card. Love the monochromatic look. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your bright and cheerful cards Ishani! This one makes me smile :)

    Thank you and we hope you will join us again in the next ATSM Challenge!.

    Anna – Design Team member at Addicted to Stamps and More

    Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
    You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cared, Ishani! Your background die is one of my favourites and your flowers around the frame are gorgeous! Love the wonderful bright, happy feel it gives! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish