Party Time - Jane's Doodles

Hello there,

Are you tired of my rainbows? hahaha.. well I am not! I could make more cards if I get more time but we have a very busy week ahead with Vishu (a new year for Malyalis), my birthday, my son's birthday. So a lot of planning going on, to plan menus with limited resources for the parties! Also it is party time as I touched 1000 subscribers on my You tube channel too!

BUT, I got the drinks on point πŸ˜‰and with all the the party vibes!
Jane's Doodles, rainbowcolors, Zig clean colour brush pens, Quillish,  Rainbow colors party card, Janes doodles cheers stamp set, party time drinks card, cocktail card

I used the Cheers stamp set (I think retired now) by Jane's doodles for this card. Cut the stem of the flute to make it a Mocktail glass. Which one is your favourite? I got some Mocktails too, for friends who are teetotalers like me πŸ˜„

I used Hero Arts Woodgrain texture die for the table for my drinks and sequins by Ranganjali for some bling!
Jane's Doodles, rainbowcolors, Zig clean colour brush pens, Quillish,  Rainbow colors party card, Janes doodles cheers stamp set, party time drinks card, cocktail card
I hope you like my rainbow drinks spread, for our upcoming parties!


Joining in at



Self care with some drinks

Grab our badge:





Comments

  1. Fantastic card Ishani..it has set perfect party mood.. Congratulations again !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is fun!! Awesome coIoring and love the background!!! Thanks for joining us at Jane's Doodles Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Fabulous card Ishani..love the watercolored background

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could anyone be tired of your gorgeous rainbows, Ishani? We need them now more than ever. And we need them in the form of drinkie-poos like these! Yum!! I think your coloring and design are magnificent!! Take care and stay safe! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card ishani - loving your rainbows - both in the background and in the images. We are definitely in need of cheerful cards with all that is going on. Enjoy your celebrations, and happy Birthday in case I miss it on 'the day'
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cheery and fun. Beautiful watercolored rainbow background. Thanks for joining at Jane’s Doodles challenge again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish