Rainbow Hello - Jane's doodles

Hello hello!

Hope you are all safe and healthy! We have been coloring the cute stamps by Jane's doodles. And I have another card with a cute frog from the stamp set Garden friends (now discontinued at JD's store)

First is my almost 5 yr old son's frog!

And here is mine! I colored the frog with Zig markers and die cut the MFT rainbow and sponged with Distress inks in rainbow colors. I die cut grass, sponged with Distress inks but I didnt want the grass and rainbow to take up much space. I thought of how could I make it CASer! And then planned to cut them through the wonky stitched oval, doesn't the rainbow look dimensional? It's just illussion and am amazed too!
 I also diecut a cloud and stamped a hello on it, for the sentiment!
Hello from this side of the world, that doesn't get rains in spring! We get it after summers, in June, we call them Monsoons. Looks like this card can work half of the year.



Joining in at




Grab our badge:



Comments

  1. Just loved how you made it CASier !! Awesome design..loved the whimsical look of the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous and fun card Ishani - love the die cut oval, that was inspired thinking! Ishir's frog is gorgeous :) please tell him I love his work.
    Thank you for sharing this stunning card with us at the current Word Art Wednesday challenge
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this is such a cute card. Love the rainbow and your little frog is coloured so beautifully!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling!! I LOVE that rainbow with the fun frog. GREAT design!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card, Ishani. Love the gorgeous rainbow. And your son seems to be a great budding artist too! Great to see you in our gallery and hope you will join us again soon at the ATSM Challenges!! Please do visit my blog Paint Paper Scissors for more inspiration.
    Nandini – Design Team member, ATSM Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both frogs! And a lovely rainbow!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    DT for AG with Dies
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish