TO - Thanks a bunch - Newton's Nook

Hello dear friends,

There is a new challenge up at Time Out challenges, have you joined in for the 
Inspired by Words challenge?
"If you have a garden and a library you have everything you need."--Marcus Tullius Cicero


You may use of these words or the entire quote for your inspiration.
We have Newton's Nook- as our sponsor and the winner gets $25 store credit. 

I was inspired by the garden  and I have used Newton Nook's Floral fringe for the card. Coloured with Tombows and thought of having it adhered as a diamond. I had not seen this stamp being used like this and thought it will look nice.
Newton's Nook designs, TO, floral card, Thank you card, Tombow dual brush pens, Quillish, Newton's nook floral fringe stamp set, coloring with tombows

I used a dry embossed panel which was just what I needed for making this card look prettier 

Newton's Nook designs, TO, floral card, Thank you card, Tombow dual brush pens, Quillish, Newton's nook floral fringe stamp set, coloring with tombows

It is also my birthday today and I thought this sentiment would be perfect for thanking all those who would wish me (wink). I hope you will join us at the challenge with your take :)

I also have a new video where I combine two stamps and with the masking technique create a card.
Hope you will check it out!


Joining in at




Comments

  1. Its beautiful card Ishani !! Everytime o see your cards and some amazing techniques used on them.,i am like " why can't I think like this ? " Loved the diamond panel and dry embossing bg ,lifts the card design to next level.
    Wishing a very happy birthday..full of sweet flowers (minus pollens 😉)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday beautiful lady - I hope you have a wonderful day and an awesome year ahead full of health, joy and creativity.
    Loving your card - the embossed background panel is perfect behind the diamond placement of the image.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely floral frame - you've colored it beautifully. I love the 3D embossing in the background. Great take on our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday...but don't think you need me to sing it again! I have never seen this stamp like this before and so so creative. I love it like this.
    And all that gorgeous background texture-just perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so pretty, Ishani ... such lovely colouring ... and a great idea to make the panel a diamond shape ... fabulous against the delicious texture-y background! Thanks so much for your wonderful comment following my final DT cards ... blush blush ... it's been a joy working with you! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the design with geometric shapes combined with this gorgeous and beautifully colored flower panel. Striking. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring is so soft and pretty, Ishani, and I love the image on the point. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a wonderful BD! Absolutely love this card with your beautiful coloring & the diamond dry embossing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish