3 Beautiful Birthday cards with stencils

Hello dear crafters,  

I am sharing 3 beautiful birthday cards with stencils using various stencils and stenciling techniques . Stencils being one of the most affordable crafting supplies are usually bought and rarely used. So, I planned to jazz my cards today with some beautiful techniques. Also here's a reminder for you about joining us at our ongoing challenge -Anyhthing goes and to inspire you with some Birthday cards you can make with your stencils.


Stenciled Birthday cards, stencil techniques, birthday cards
For my first card - Masculine Birthday card with Glitter paste
I used the midnight black paper and stenciled glimmer pastes in holly green and sapphire blue through Overlapping circles stencil. I let it dry and then adhered it on a Natural white A2 sized card base. I stamped happy birthday on white strip and mounted it on foam tape.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Masculinebday-705x768.jpg

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is MAsculibebday2-663x768.jpg

For the second card - Masculine Birthday card with bold patterns
For this Masculine Birthday card I used Dual texture white paper and blended two blue Distress oxide inks - Salty oceans and blue print through the simply geometric stencil with blender brushes. Stamped Happy from Happy days stamp set and fussy cut it. I adhered the stenciled panel n Midnight black A2 sized cardstock.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Birthdaymen-632x768.jpg

For the third card - Birthday card for a lady with Pretty flowers

For this card I used the Floral mesh stencil on Natural white paper and inked Distress oxides in Wilted Violet, Squeezed lemonade and twisted citron with blender brushes. Then I went over the stencils with my color pencils. I fussy cut three flowers from the mesh of stenciled flowers and arranged them on one edge. I am so pleased with the results, it looks like stamped floral images. I took Lilac cardstock cut n A2 sized card panel and adhered my natural white card front and the layers of flowers over it. I used the Birthday from Happy days stamp set and finished off the card with some sequins.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Rosestencil-768x645.jpg

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Rosestencil1-768x639.jpg

I hope you are inspired to take out the stencils you have in your stash. CrafTangles have beautiful stencils collection you can check here. Don't forget to join in at our ongoing challenge and share your creation with hashtag #craftangles when sharing on social media.
Keep safe and keep crafting.

DON'T Forget to watch this amazing video with unique ideas to stretch your stamp!





Joining in at

Comments

  1. Oh Ishani I do love your stenciled cards - that masculine one with the geometric design is stunning. Thank you for sharing those beautiful moments with Isher - he really loves his dinosaurs!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Love your pretty Birthday Wishes one, the florals are fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Lavender, Lilac and Purple Challenge, Donna DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the three cards are so fabulous! Love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three gorgeous stenciled cards, Ishani. I am so pleased you added your 1st masculine card with us at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge. Your cards and different techniques are wonderful inspirations on how to use our stencils. Take care and keep on creating. Hugs..Nancy

    TFS the sweet Dino video birthday party too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are all just BEAUTIFUL! Sorry for the late comment, I’ve been tied up with mother’s estate. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Lavenders~Lilacs~Purples’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful birthday cards - thanks for joining us at this month's STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Breathtaking but I must say the first card is my favorite even though I'm not a glitter sparkly lady but that card is very stunning!! Thanks so much for your sparkly glittery creation entered in STAMPLorations May Stencil Challenge. Hope to see you again this month Ishani. Have a wonderful day :)
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    ...STAMPlorations {Stencil Design Team}...
    ...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}...
    ...My Instagram...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi grreat reading your post

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish