CIC - Thanks a latte - Ink blending die cuts

Hello everyone,

There is a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspiration challenges, For this fortnight we have a color challenge, inspired by National Tap Dance Day, which is today. Here is this challenge's cupcake!


For my card I used this cute die called Big picture book - Latte by Simon says stamps and some leftover cardstocks that I have been planning to put to use. I used a scrap Pink paper and used some ink to give dimension to my cup and used creme cardstock and put stickles for my froth. I used a masking stencil and stamped the background of scripty letters , both by Craftangles.

Big picture book - Latte by Simon says stamps, CIC, simon says stamps, Craftangles, masking, Thank you card, Quillish,  cupcake inspirations

Some Nuvo drops for eyes and white embossed sentiment finished this card.
Big picture book - Latte by Simon says stamps, CIC, simon says stamps, Craftangles, masking, Thank you card, Quillish, , cupcake inspirations

I hope you like it and will join us at the colour challenge.

Have you checked my new video? If you haven't then I assure you, you will like it.

Joining in at



Comments

  1. This is so cute, Ishani! Great use of the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS design with a cute cup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Love the colors and awesome foamy cup of delight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a cutie Ishani - love how you have coloured the cup, and that masked stamping in the background is stunning'
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty and sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish