Flowers to Congatulate - Varada Sharma

Hello everyone!

Here's a card to congratulate  dear friend and a fellow cardmaker Varada Sharma, for her new venture and wishing her the best. I am thrilled to be sharing this card that I made with the gorgeous digital stamp designed by her, that you can check out here. Also you get these free digis and more, if you subscribe to her newsletter.

So you don't see much floral coloring on my feeds, as I am scared of messing things up! But I have such talented friends around who do magic with florals, I was inspired to try my had at coloring this digi by Varada.
Digital stamp, floral card, Varada sharma designs, Quillish, Copic markers, Polychromos, Pink floral card, anniversary card, congratulations card

I arranged two digis together for this arrangement on Word document. Then, after printing them on Neenah Solar white, I colored with Copics and Polychromos pencils and cut around one side of the florals. I used faded diamond stencil by Craftangles over a light pink cardstock and sponged light pink through it. Stamped Congratulations, from an Aletenew stampset and am delighted with the way it turned out.
Digital stamp, floral card, Varada sharma designs, Quillish, Copic markers, Polychromos, Pink floral card, anniversary card, congratulations

I hope you will check Varada's website and the her beautiful digis !

Also, for my love of pink,here's a video tutorial for a quick shaker card from my You tube channel.
You can watch it here
or


Joining in at





Comments

  1. Beautiful card ! I like the stenciled background and the lovely flower bouquet.Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon and i hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ishani you have every reason to be pleased with the results - this is exquisite, and your colouring is stunning. A beautiful card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Cute card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Copics AND colored pencils - amazing coloring, Ishani. Thanks for adding your pretty in pink card over at STAMPlorations CAS Cards challenge. I'm sure the recipient cherished it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish