For brag worthy artist friend - Paper Smooches

Hello everyone!

We have a new challenge at Time Out and this time it is out Theme challenge:
      
Don't forget we have an optional twist of making a 'one layer card'.

If you do twist you get a chance of winning a prize from our superb sponsor Birch Press DesignsI decided I would go with 'Fine arts' as my 'ART'  You could choose anyhting likes movies, painting, music....just whatever you see as 'The Arts'

I chose to go graphic with some splatters on my Canvas, mounted on the easel and use a fun sentiment by Paper smooches! I have few artist friends, though I call myself artist too now, but they are the ones who studied Arts and designing etc, and when their work gets showcased in exhibitions, or comes in newspaper and magazines, it makes me super proud and makes me tell people, yeah, this artist, he is a good friend - Brag worthy, you see 😉
Paper Smooches Easel die, Art card, Time out challenges, die cutting, dry embossing, Embossing folder, paper smooches, stenciling, TO, Quillish,
I embossed the card panel with wood grain EF and for the splatters I blended some Distress inks through a TCW stencil.
Paper Smooches Easel die, Art card, Time out challenges, die cutting, dry embossing, Embossing folder, paper smooches, stenciling, TO, Quillish,
Hope you will join us with your take on Arts! It could be Music, stage, Pottery, Flower arrangement, Dance, photography, culinary art, and so many more!

I also have this video on some stenciling techniques that can be incorporated into cardmaking,
may be you would like to check them out!


Happy crafting!

Joining in at

Thanks to Nicole for her stunning card 
an reminding me of my easel die!
Monthly Challenge
Grab our badge:









Comments

  1. You are most definitely an artist hon as well as your friends! All us crafters are, anything any of us create is Art! And this is just fab, love the splashes of colour and the placement of the sentiment and love you used the embossing with the Kraft-perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful piece of art Ishani, a sweet complement for an fellow artist!
    Thank you for sharing this work of art with us at Word Art Wednesday challenge.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine
    WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally forgot about the twist; good to see this beautiful onelayer from you for inspiration! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Smooches Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute take on our challenge! Love the splashes of color and what a fun sentiment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS card Ishani! One does not have to study art to be an artist :) You are truly an artist!

    Thank you and we hope you will join us again in the next ATSM Challenge!.

    Anna – Design Team member at Addicted to Stamps and More

    Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
    You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great splashy colors on a one layer creation...awesome Ishani! Thank you for playing along with us at STAMPLorations May Stencil Challenge. Good luck and stay creative always :)
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    ...STAMPlorations {Stencil Design Team}...
    ...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}...
    ...My Instagram...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish