Plant a garden and seeds of inquisitiveness

Hello everyone!

I planned this card, because of my son's eagerness to watch the plants grow and how this sentiment was fitting the envisioned card so well. The kid and the flowers are from Waffle Flower's Make a wish and the sentiment is from Funky Fossil's Plant a garden stamp set.
Waffle flower make a wish stamp set, funk fossil designs plant a garden stamp set,CAS card, CAS, waffle flower, Funky Fossil Designs, Quillish,

Plants make us happy, don't they? This card is also for the hope of a greener and better world ahead. Talking of that, reminds me to remind you to watch our video to spread awareness on saving bees - and also participate in the blog hop happening:



Joining in

Water cooler challenges



Paper craft challenge



Comments

  1. Love this wonderfully sweet design. Beautifully colored and conceptualized by mixing up of right stamps together,Ishu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an adorable card Ishani-love the sweet little plants and Ishir looks so calm waiting for them to grow. I really like how you have used the sentiment to ground your image and the lovely soft grass. Thanks for joining CASology x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Ishani - nurture Ishar's love of gardening now, and he will enjoy it for life. I must say I have always liked those stamps and the sentiment, and you have used them beautifully here.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so clean and simple and so cute! I love my garden too. :) Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card looks really lovely :)
    Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenges.
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cute CAS card, Ishani ! Beautiful sentiment too, now I would like that my plants believe in it too ;-)) Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. I love how you have inked the grass and stamped the sentiment. Beautifully designed CAS card. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on the fun at Uniko. Hugs Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there!
    Thanks so much for joining our Papercraft-Challenge, make sure to come back soon and play along with our new challenge aswell =)
    I’d be super excited if you come say hi on my blog aswell!
    little-crafts.com
    Hugs, Lia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish