Pop up Dino shadow box card for Ishir - Jane's doodles

Hello everyone!

You know who is the biggest Dino fan? My son, Ishir. And this is what I made for his Birthday! A Dino party - Pop up Shadow Box :D
Pop up shadow box card, Pop up Dinosaur card, Dinosaur card, card for Dino lovers,Jane's Doodles, interactive card, Card for boys, masculine birthday card, masculine card, Quillish, Jane's doodles dinosaur stamp, Dino time,

I colored these Dino's from the Dino- mite stamp set and was thinking of how to this pop up box, looked through the You tube for such Window, layered, pop up box, but I think I don't have the name right! I just couldn't find the right tutorial ( without dies). I knew I had seen it, but after wasting some time checking it out, I did some maths (my nightmare) to figure the measurements etc and succeeded.

Pop up shadow box card, Pop up Dinosaur card, Dinosaur card, card for Dino lovers,Jane's Doodles, interactive card, Card for boys, masculine birthday card, masculine card, Quillish, Jane's doodles dinosaur stamp, Dino time,

I started coloring after my son went to sleep and by the time it was over, it was 3am! The longest a card has kept me awake :D anyways, his joy was what I worked for. He was soo happy and kept asking how and when did you make it? Because we share our play room and he always knows what I am making. He knows my colors, inks, also techniques - masking, smooshing and he ust turned 5! I am a proud mother. And not to forget the 100 dinosaur names he knows, with the differential features. I had to make this special!
Pop up shadow box card, Pop up Dinosaur card, Dinosaur card, card for Dino lovers,Jane's Doodles, interactive card, Card for boys, masculine birthday card, masculine card, Quillish, Jane's doodles dinosaur stamp, Dino time,

I made an envelope to match the Apatosaurus color and blue, ofcourse, the boy color!
I have a video of him here, the first thing he wanted to know was, how??

And some pictures from our birthday party. That's my parents locked in with us :)
The Birthday Boy - Got Housie/Tambola as a gift and made us play too!


A humble marble cake with some attempt to make a ganache and decoration of gems

This boy wished "God please make this Corona go away"
And we made some Pizza, pasta, gulab jamun, all that Ishir wanted!

and my baby turned 5!

Joining in at

Dinosaurs - I hope they qualify as animals ;)


Comments

  1. Oh Ishani, how wonderful to be locked down with your parents for such a special day. What a bright young lad you have there!! I love that his first question was how?? I just saw a video on this over at Beccy's Place here:
    https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/05/tutorial-shadow-box-card.html
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish