Stenciling (and paper piecing) my upholstery!

Hello everyone,

I am doing some make over of my living room and have chosen Mustard and Navy as my colors.
Do you like this combination? I look at all the decor pictures with this and get a feeling that I have to try it! So I am!

Paper piecing, stenciling, paper piecing with stencils, Janes doodles Cozy up stamp set, Navy and yellow decor, Sofa cards, CAS cards, clean and simple cards, quillish


So I took, cozy up stamp set by Jane's doodles and 3 stencils by Craftangles, Floral heart reloaded, and Linen for my Sofas upholstery and Diamond fade for my carpet. Some Paper piecing after my fabric was done, finally I threw in a mustard throw for some cool styling and a reminder You are not alone.
Paper piecing, stenciling, paper piecing with stencils, Janes doodles Cozy up stamp set, Navy and yellow decor, Sofa cards, CAS cards, clean and simple cards, quillish

Hope you like my new Modern look of the living room :D

Have you checked my new video? If you haven't then I assure you, you will like it.


Joining in at

Inspired by the cool Upholstery


Comments

  1. What a wonderful design for your living room Ishani - very modern and CAS, and amazing stenciling!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only re-upholstering chairs were that easy, Ishani. But I do like the colors and patterns. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish