TO - Free to explore - Ombre ink stamping

Hello dear friends,

There is a new challenge up at Time Out challenges and we challenge you to be FREE!

We are so thankful to our sponsors Visible Images for sponsoring this challenge. The winner of the challenge will get £25 gift coupon (British Sterling) to their store.

Visible Image

For my take I chose to use their Destination unknown stamp , I really am in love with their style of stamps. An although I don't see many CAS version of work with their stamps, I think they are so full of drama themselves, a CAS card is perfect to showcase them! I stamped my boats with Hero Arts Ombre Ink - Tide pool to Navy.


So there is a lot of thought that went into this card! Free and an unknown destination. I leave it to your imagination, of what you interpret. I think the definition of free changes as we mature, with every age, it's meaning changes.

We have the very talented Joanna, as our guest this time. Don't forget to stop by at her blog to see the beautiful card she has for the Free challenge and join us with your take!

I also have a new and a very cool video! I am really happy with how I could stretch a stamp!
I am sure you will love it too, please stop by at my You tube channel!




Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning CAS card Ishani - love the ombre ink on the paper boats, and yes, the stamps have enough drama to be able to shine on their own on a CAS card.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love their stamps and I use them so much and in a CAS way too-naturally! I love the thinking behind your card and super placement of the boats. I like your thinking on how 'Free' changes with age and had a little reflection on what this means to me now and so different to what it did even 10 years ago x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops forgot to say thanks for joining CASology hon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this interpretation of "free", Ishani. I love VI stamps as well. They inspire artful-ness (is that a word??) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the ombre coloring, Ishani! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool card, Ishani. Thank you so much for joining the fun at CASology challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful CAS project! Thanks for another lovely entry to our Challenge at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner I apologize for the tardy comment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish