AAA - Misteltoe Christmas Card - CAS-ual Fridays


CAS-ual Fridays Stamps

Hello every one,

There is a new challenge up at AAA cards , One corner as our game and an optional twist of a Use Masking.

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps
We are so thankful to our Sponsor, CAS-ual Fridays stamps Ltd and they are giving away $20 Gift certificate to be spent on their online store.

AAA Cards, CAS-ual Fridays, Misteltoe and Holly stamp, Quillish, CAS card, CAS, Copic markers,

Is it too early for Christmas cards? With the terrible heat, it's better to dream of cool weather, as you make a card :P

I have used CAS- ual Friday's Mistletoe & holly stamp for my clean and simple card. I coloured with Copic markers and stamped my Sentiment in two Green inks, light and dark green. I cut around the side branches for adding interest to my corner design.
AAA Cards, CAS-ual Fridays, Misteltoe and Holly stamp, Quillish, CAS card, CAS, Copic markers,

We have an amazing card maker, one of my favourite artist - Milka Gubo as our Guest and she has STUNNING CAS card for us. Don't forget to stop by and also join us at the AAA cards challenge.

I had shared a Christmas card on my You tube channel, which was made in minutes, if you haven't watched it, here is the video. Hope you like it :)


Joining in at

Movies that made me learn 
the tradition of Mistletoe, which is Love!

Christmas decorations

Comments

  1. Love that little touch of cutting round some of the branches, such a creative thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Ishani, I think the mistletoe sticking out is a fun element.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an inspired choice to partially cut around the mistletoe on your card Ishani - such an eye catching technique and a great result!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this card. The simple mistletoe on the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful and elegant Christmas card. Thank you for sharing your card with us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish