AAA - Use a die as a stencil - Butterfly card

Hello every one,

There is a new challenge up at AAA cards , with One layer as our game and an optional twist of Inspired by the graphic.

We are so thankful to our Sponsor,  STAMPlorations and they are giving away $15 credit to their digital store.

For my card I took inspiration from the graphic and used the colors of the butterfly for my butterfly. I have - Stretched my supplies again and used STAMPlorations Flutter zen Die and cut a stencil out of the solid die. And blended my ink through the stencil. I stamped hugs inside the butterfly and for a little more interest I used CrafTangles - Rectangles masking stencil and sponged some blue.
AAA Cards, masking, die cutting, stencil card, Stretch your supplies, Quillish, Stamplorations, Flutter Zen die, Use a die for making stencils, diecuts as stencil


We have Joanna as our Guest and she has a beautiful CAS card for us!

Hope you liked my take and will join us at the AAA cards challenge.
Also, for more inspiration I have a video where I am showing some easy ways to make One layer cards, on my You tube channel


Hope you will stop by!

Joining in



without the twist

Comments

  1. Very pretty butterfly, love the sentiment on top

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Ishani! Love how you're stretching your supplies and passing on all your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you incorporated the colours as well as that beautiful butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG..Gorgeous one layer stenciled butterfly CAS card design, Ishani. I love your fade away shading for the background, colors of your stenciled butterfly and sweet stamped sentiment. TFS and joining us at STAMPlorations Stencil. Stay Safe and Creative...Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. TFS your one layer video technique too:-) Hugs..

      Delete
  5. Oh Ishani this is exquisite - great use on 'stretching' you supplies, again :). Love how you have made the sky behind your colourful butterfly. i will come back to watch the video - it's getting late :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how stylised this is Ishani! Beautiful ink blending and stencilling and I really like the way the word 'hugs' fits across the butterfly SO perfectly! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just watched your video - what great work, I must get my stencils out again!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish