CIC - Friendship card - Newton's Nook Designs

Hello everyone,

Have you joined us for the Friendship challenge at Cupcake inspirations yet??
                                             
I played with this beautiful stamp called Newton's rainy day for my card and well, the sentiment from this stamp, disappeared on my organised messy table. So I looked in my stash for a friendship related stamp and got this stamp set by Sunny Studio stamps. 


This coloring is inspired by coloring of Alberto Gava, he is an exceptional colorist! I love how he adds depth with dark to light with Copics. I hope you like my attempt in using darks and lights.

I hope you liked the card and will join us at Cupcake Inspirations :)

Did you watch my recent video? I have shared some cool masculine cards, hope you will stop by!




Joining in at







Comments

  1. What a sweetie Ishani - the image is so cute, and pairs beautifully with the sentiment - your colouring is outstanding - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card! So glad you were inspired to join the Inky Paws Challenge! Thanks for sharing with us!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this! Thanks so much for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super fab!
    So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft.
    We love to see everyone’s work.
    Good luck, do come back again!
    Hugs, Jackie DT member x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish