TO - Thanks with Spring Blooms - STAMPlorations

Hello there!

There is a new challenge up at Time Out challenges and we challenge you to be inspired by the words of Marcel Proust! You can be inspired by any part of the quote - gratefulness, happiness, gardeners, blossom... whatever speaks to you!
We are so thankful to our sponsors Stamplorations for sponsoring this challenge. The winner of the challenge will get  a $25 gift voucher to their store.


I was inspired to make a thank you card with beautiful vibrant flowers. I have used one of the flowers by Stamplorations from  Trendy spring bloom dies for my card and die cut them in various colours. I have used a thanks die by Simon says stamp and some sequins to finish off the card.

Stamplorations -Trendy spring bloom dies, Die cut floral card, TO, Stamplorations, simon says stamps, die cutting, Thank you card, floral card, Quillish, Easy card with die cut flowers


We have the very talented Trina as our guest this time. Don't forget to stop by at her blog to see the beautiful card she has for the Inspired by Proust's words challenge and join us with your take!


I also have a new and a very cool video! I am really happy with how I could stretch a stamp!
I am sure you will love it too, please stop by at my You tube channel!







Comments

  1. Love how you have used the flower die cuts Ishani - another gorgeous card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous. Lovey bright and vibrant colours and the whole card so fresh. The black base is perfect to help the colours pop more and I really like the placement of the dies x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Ishani. It's a wonderful die, and I love your color choices and layout of all of the die cuts. The "thanks" sentiment outlined in black is just fabulous and stands out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish