AAA Cards - White flower on a black card

Hello every one,

There is a new challenge up at AAA cards , with Maxi white space as our game and an optional twist of flowers.
                                          
Craftyscrappers are our kind sponsors and they are giving away a set of their digital stamps to our winner.
Craftyscrappers
I am twisting with flowers... with a flower! Lot of florals from me lately but I can't help it, the talent around me makes me itch to try and improve. For my card I have used Craftyscrappers 's Digital stamp and colored it to give some depth to my flower. It looks like a white flower but I used greys and some purple Copic markers along with some Polychromos for it.

I have been going through some Kit and Clowder free classes (ok.. only the first lesson - light source basics yet) and I thought of using my greys. I popped my flower on foam dots and used some Nuvo drops around it. The sentiment is from Uniko Ltd, which seems to be retired now - called Simply Said Birthday.

There is something about the Maxi white challenge! It makes me use something other than white cardstock  :D  Because in a CAS design, white space can mean any colour.
Clean and simple card, floral card with Digital stamp b y Craftyscrappers, Copic coloring white flowers, AAA Cards, CAS card, Craftyscrappers, Digital stamp, colored cardstock, Quillish, Copic markers,
I am very happy with my coloring, I don't often color florals but I have started enjoying coloring them lately. If you are looking for Colored cardstock that are pocket friendly, I recommend the cardstocks by CrafTangles, they have lovely colors and I love that they are 250 GSM and sturdy!

Clean and simple card, floral card with Digital stamp b y Craftyscrappers, Copic coloring white flowers, AAA Cards, CAS card, Craftyscrappers, Digital stamp, colored cardstock, Quillish, Copic markers,
We have the very talented Sue N as our Guest and she has a beautiful CAS card for us.
Hope you liked my take and will join us at the AAA cards challenge.

Also, I have shared 3 ideas with Floral Digital stamps that you can check on my You tube channel
Hope you will stop by!


Joining in at









Comments

  1. That's a very bold statement, so dramatic. very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most beautiful and elegant card ever Ishani! I've been swooning over it from the very first moment I saw it. You've really rocked the digi stamps and inspired me enormously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful and elegant card! Love the black card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bow in your presence. This card is stunning and to think you accomplished it with a digi. You have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful CAS card here Ishani! I love the use of grey colouring on the white flower too. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your wee rebellion by turning your 'white' space into black, Ishani - a really dramatic and lovely card. Your colouring of the white flower is amazing.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautifully elegant card and your colouring is fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS on Friday. Cheers, Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just wonderful, it looks so stunning on the black base and you lovely grey colouring has really enhanced it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning, Ishani!! It's so elegant and dramatic while still being perfectly CAS. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card, is so elegant! Thank you for play with us at Gen of a Craft Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful Ishani ! LOVE this so much. Thank you so much for joining the UNIKO challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good This is very unique informative and beautiful article.
    Clear Tarpaulin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish