Layer stencils for CAS Cards - CrafTangles

Hello everyone,


I am sharing 3 quick and easy cardmaking ideas using Stencils on HNDMD blog and here's also a reminder for you about joining us at our ongoing challenge - Pattern papers / Stencils and to inspire you with pretty cards you can make combining two stencils mainly masking stencil with another stencil. Stencils being one of the most affordable crafting supplies are usually bought and rarely used. So, I planned to do some clean and simple cards that are quick and also pretty! For embellishing all my cards today, I have used Gem Drops in different colors, if you haven't checked them yet, you must, you will love them.
Craftangles stencils, Masking stencil cards, One layer cards, CAS cards, Craftangles gem drops, stencil card, Stretch your stencils, stenciling, Ink blending, Quillish,

Floral hugs and kisses Stencil card
Craftangles Floral reload stencil, Craftangles stencils, Masking stencil cards, One layer cards, CAS cards, Craftangles gem drops, stencil card, Stretch your stencils, stenciling, Ink blending, Quillish,
I used two stencils, First I adhered Circle stencil on my front panel of Dual texture white paper and over it I positioned Floral heart reloaded stencil and sponged distress oxide inks in Picked Raspberry and Squeezed lemonade. I use double sided tape to adhere my stenciled panel on Rose pink cardbase and used a diecut XOXO for my sentiment. I finished the card with Gem drops in Yellow Citrine and Red Jasper.
Craftangles Floral reload stencil, Craftangles stencils, Masking stencil cards, One layer cards, CAS cards, Craftangles gem drops, stencil card, Stretch your stencils, stenciling, Ink blending, Quillish,


Stencil Card for DAD

Card for Dad, Craftangles Herringbone stencil, Craftangles Rectangle maskingstencils, Masking stencil cards, One layer cards, CAS cards, Craftangles gem drops, stencil card, Stretch your stencils, stenciling, Ink blending, Quillish,
I adhered Rectangle masking stencil on my front panel of Dual texture white paper Cardbase and over it I positioned Herringbone stencil and sponged distress oxide inks in Squeezed lemonade, Twisted Citron and Salty Oceans. I stamped the sentiment from Dad you rock stamp set in Memento ink. I used Gem drops in Yellow Citrine and Aquamarine to finish off my card.
Card for Dad, Craftangles Herringbone stencil, Craftangles Rectangle maskingstencils, Masking stencil cards, One layer cards, CAS cards, Craftangles gem drops, stencil card, Stretch your stencils, stenciling, Ink blending, Quillish,

Stenciled Fireworks to Celebrate
Congratulations card, Craftangles Fireworks stencil, Craftangles Rectangle masking stencils, Masking stencil cards, One layer cards, CAS cards, Craftangles gem drops, stencil card, Stretch your stencils, stenciling, Ink blending, Quillish,
For this card I used here First I adhered Rectangle masking stencil on my front panel of Dual texture white paper Cardbase and sponged distress oxide inks in Blue print sketch, Salty Oceans and Wilted Violet and over it I positioned Fireworks stencil. Then I applied texture paste through the fireworks stencil and put fairy dust fine glitter over the wet textured paste. I finished the card with Gem drops in clear quartz.
Congratulations card, Craftangles Fireworks stencil, Craftangles Rectangle masking stencils, Craftangles texture paste, Craftangles fairy dust, Masking stencil cards, One layer cards, CAS cards, Craftangles gem drops, stencil card, Stretch your stencils, stenciling, Ink blending, Quillish,

I hope you like the videos. I have a Video on my You tube channel where I have showcased these stencils and the blender brushes with similar techniques. Hope you will stop by!

Comments

  1. I love these layered stencils on your cards. So pretty! Each one is unique! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cut It Up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic use of stencils great colour palate too ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stenciling and colours..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful cards Ishani - love your use of colour on these, and also the way you used masking stencils under the patterned ones
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a couple of stencils (and can make countless temporary ones with my die cutting machines) but you're right -- I rarely use them. The cards you made are fabulous. Both the white and the black simply pop off that bright color!

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Create Your Own Background Paper challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, stencils are so fun and easy too!
    Thanks for sharing your art creations with us at 613 Ave Create .....Look forward to seeing you again!!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry too late to comment. Such a amazing card! The colors are just beautiful. Thank you for your lovely entry at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! You were selected as a TOP ROCKER for the week of July 12-18, 2020 at 613 Avenue Create! Thanks for your inspiring submission to our challenge. Please stop by our blog and grab your badge! The 613 Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They all look fantastic. Well done! Sorry I'm late, but still wanted to pop in to thank you for entering your card in the challenge at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish