TO- Peaceful and relaxing - Yoga girl card

Hello everyone!
TO, All dressed up stamps, Copic markers, CAS card, Digital stamp, Quillish,
           There is a new challenge up at Time Out challenges and we challenge you to be Peaceful!


We are so thankful to our sponsors Newton's Nook for sponsoring this challenge. The winner of the challenge will get $ 25 store credit.

I have a lean and simple card with a digital stamp by All dressed up stamps  - And relax. I recently got this digi as a prize and thought it was perfect for this challenge.
TO, All dressed up stamps, Copic markers, CAS card, Digital stamp, Quillish,
 I colored her with Copics and made a mat for her to sit on and done!

We have the very talented Sue as our guest this time. Don't forget to stop by at her blog to see the beautiful card she has for this challenge and join us with your take!

I also have a new video on my You tube channel with lots of tips and tricks.




I am sure you will love it, hope you will stop by!


Joining in at


A bit more time to craft

Country view challenges
Cardmaking is my meditation

Comments

  1. Love the background colour and that pretty frame and what a super image-love her cloths and fab colouring-wow to how you coloured her hair-super xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Thanks for joining All Dressed Up Stamps challenge Love and I hugs Carole x Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish