AAA - Stenciled flowers - STAMPlorations

Hello every one,
There is a new challenge up at AAA cards , with along the edge as our game and an optional twist of  Beach

We have thankful to our Sponsor, STAMPlorations and you can win $15 store credit to their Digital store.


For my card I didn't choose to twist! I have used their Bloom Silhouettes stencil and masks . And I am delighted with the way it turned out! To have masks of these flowers is perfect to stencil flowers over each other. I will from now on miss masks for stencils, because they give you an option of doing more with the stencil than expected.
AAA Cards, CAS card, Clean and simple card, STAMPlorations stencils - Bloom SilhouettePolychromos, Quillish, Stamplorations, stencil card, stenciling
The card looks like it was solid stamping, but it was just sponging some inks and adding shadows with pencils. I hope you like it :)

We have Vicky as our Guest and she has a beautiful CAS card for us.
Hope you liked my take and will join us at the AAA cards challenge.

Also, I have a new video, on ideas to make Indian themed cards
Hope you will stop by!


Joining in at



flowers in hot colors too!



Comments

  1. that's such a nice and vibrant edge to your cardpanel, very happy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Ishani. The stencilled flowers look so defined with your added pencil colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright, happy and cheerful! The only words for this beautiful CAS card, Ishani! Wonderful colour combinations really help it to pop! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week! Take care! 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live the way you created the flowers on this card! Exceptional!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab make and loving your use of such fabulous warm summery colours

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an absolute WOW!!! I love those stencilled flowers, beautifully coloured in those hot colours. Loving guesting with you this month - thanks for the warm welcome Ishani :) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright and happy card ~ I wouldn't have guessed you used a stencil, very clever results.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is FABULOUS! I loved it as soon as I saw it over on the AAA blog and then when your post popped up in my feed, I knew I had to join in the fun. I created a card and will share it on Tuesday. Thanks for awesome inspiration ... your flowers & design look AMAZING! Stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Be still my heart! The color and dimension you achieved makes it looks like you used pressed flowers from the garden on your stunning card! Wow, Ishani, this is a winner in my book!! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those flowers are stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a stunning card Ishani - loving the bright and cheerful colours you have used, and your clever masking with the mask stencils.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a pretty CAS card Quillish. Thanks for playing with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - your colours and shading really pop! Thanks for sharing and playing along at Less is More.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely flowers, beautiful colors. T
    hanks for joining us at CAS on Friday. Greetings, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your bright, cheerful summer flowers are just lovely! So glad you joined us at CAS on Friday. Cheers, Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card! The colours are fresh and summery and I definitely thought these were stamps until I read that they are stencils and pencils (now there's a title for a blog!!). Really gorgeous and a definite winner in my book x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous card, Ishani. The result of the way you applied the color is fantastic. Thanks for playing and sharing this CAS beauty with us at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just in love with your beautiful CAS card! Love the flowers! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so beautiful and it so deserves your win at CAS on Friday. Congratulations xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday, and please join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my personal blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a gorgeous, bright and vibrant card. I love it.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card says it all Ishani! You are A+mazing!
    So happy to see this beauty in the Uniko gallery !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish