CIC 500th Birthday - Floral wishes - Craftyscrappers

Hello again!
Craftyscrappers Floral stamp, Cratyscrappers stamp - Wishing, CIC, floral card, Quillish, Birthday card, Jane Davenport watercolors, Zig clean colour brush pens,
             and we are thankful to all our Sponsors! 
Today's sponsors' spotlight are Craftyscrappers and Gerda Steiner Designs

For my card I have chosen Craftyscrappers, which is an Indian brand and I adore their stamps. I have a card for you today, featuring their Wishing stamp set , which is a beautiful floral stamp. I was gifted this beautiful stamp set by my dear friend and a talented cardmaker Mugdha. I stamped my florals on Bristol paper and colored with Jane Davenport brush markers. Although my plan was to have a slim line one layer card, I messed up my background and it resulted in this.
Craftyscrappers Floral stamp, Cratyscrappers stamp - Wishing, CIC, floral card, Quillish, Birthday card, Jane Davenport watercolors, Zig clean colour brush pens,
 Check out the blog for amazing inspiration from the designers of STAMPlorations and design sweeties. Hope you will join us in the celebrations and play along with us at our 500th challenge

Also, I have a video showing how to make a beautiful floral card 
Hope you will stop by!

Joining in at

Comments

  1. Lovely birthday card. Thank you for the video. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Judy McKay DT TTCRD
    In Search of My Creative Side

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Love this, such a pretty and detailed design. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on the fun at Uniko. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish