CIC - Float my boat - Lawn fawn

Hello everyone,
                                          LAwn FAwn float my boat, Nautical card, MFT frame die, Colored cardstock, Vellum on cards, CIC, Lawn Fawn, MFT dienamics, CAS card, die cutting, card for men, Card for him, Quillish,
We have a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations and you guessed it right, we have a 
Theme challenge - Nautical!

So I realised, I didn't have many stamps on this theme except this cute Lawn Fawn and one more. I used the boat and birds from Float my boat stamp set. The frame is a salvaged stenciled paper run through a small MFT Die-namics stitched rectangles frames. Some Sponged vellum ( with Mermaid lagoon) for the waves and the gorgeous red cardstock by Craftangles that I wasn't very sure of earlier, but now I love that I chose it.
LAwn FAwn float my boat, Nautical card, MFT frame die, Colored cardstock, Vellum on cards, CIC, Lawn Fawn, MFT dienamics, CAS card, die cutting, card for men, Card for him, Quillish,
Hope you like it and will play along with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

Did you check my new video tutorial?  I shared ideas with watercolors and stencils that you can incorporate in your cards, not necessarily for Indian theme occassions..
If not you haven't watch it here
or




Comments

  1. Love this gorgeous scene! The striped frame and vellum waves are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish