CIC - Goat on the farm

Hello hello,

I have a cute card for you today to inspire you to join us at Cupcake Inspiration challenges, where we have a theme challenge and we are playing with 'on the Farm'.


So, I went through my stash and couldn't spot any farm animal, except mice, who I think are pest in  farm :D So, I googled, Farm animal digital images and found this awesome website Craft starters.com and saw this adorable set of farm animals.

I got few of them printed and also gave some for my son to color! I made a CAS card with the goat digi. I colored with Copics and mounted it on a sky blue cardstock and then on A2 top folding card base.

The sentiment is from an Altenew stamp set. I hope you like it and well I will keep in mind to buy a farm animal set next time :P

Hope you will play along with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

I have this cute critter card with Mirror stamping without fancy mirror stamping accessories, hope you will check it out.

Comments