TO- Shells by the sea

There is a new challenge up at Time Out challenges and we challenge you to be inspired by the Photo Inspiration.


We are so thankful to our sponsors Uniko for sponsoring this challenge. The winner of the challenge will get an instock stamp of the winner's choice.

I have used for my card Alex Syberia's Digital stamp called Sea shells digi stamp set for my card. I was inspired to make a shaker card with the shells around. I have used beads from CrafTangles called Seed beads in translucent white. The die is by Honey bee stamps and sentiment from a fiskars birthday sentiment set.
Alex Syberia Digital stamps, Shaker card, Sea theme Birthday cardTO, Alex Syberia, Digital stamps, Honey bee stamps, Shaker card, Craftangles, Quillish,
We have the very talented Enna  as our guest this time. Don't forget to stop by at her account to see the beautiful card she has for the.....challenge and join us with your take!

I also have a video on Digital stamps


I am sure you will love it too, please stop by at my You tube channel!


Joining in at

Incy wincy designs


Comments

  1. what a cool idea to make a shaker and in the shape of a shell!! Love the sentiment! And super placement of the images-coloured perfectly too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you shell shaker too. I love the colors you used and the additional elements you added and colored so beautifully. I also love the sentiment inside the shaker. Just a perfect take on the inspiration. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, so clean and simple. Beautiful colours.Thank you for sharing at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge.
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! I always appreciate the hard work a shaker card requires; love this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish