CIC - Fantasy Floral card - Altenew

 Hello everyone,

We have a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations and we have Color challenge -  green, pink and lime.

As we can always add neutrals I added white and grey to my card along with the challenge colors. I have used Altenew's fantasy floral 3 D die set and actually just used some scrap pieces left and saved for lasting me 100 yrs, to cut the flowers from. Even leaves is a grass background gone too splotchy as I was trying a new cardstock. Also the grey die cut is from pieces of die cuts I have been saving for so long. I am LOL, as I tell you how well I utilised my scarps :D Also, no sentiment, as I didn't know what to make it a birthday card or anniversary. So just left it without a sentiment.
Rose dies card, Altenew  Fantasy Floral 3 D die card, Floral die cut card, Altenew floral dies, Clean and simple floral card, Quillish,
Hope you will play along with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

Did you check my new video tutorial - where I share 
ideas to use one stamp 3 ways for floral cards - full of techniques.


Joining in at 

Comments