CIC - Sports themed card - YNS Chickie

 Hello everyone,


We have a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations and we have a Theme challenge and we are playing SPORTS!
Cupcake Inspiration Challenges,Cute cards,critter card,CAS card,Your Next Stamp,Quillish,MFT dienamics,Ellen Hutson,die cutting,

And I realised, I don't have sports themed stamps, indoor games, I do, but not Sports. I have to get my hand on some digis now! So look what I found - a skiing chickie from Merry Christmas Chickie - by Your next stamps and colored her with Zig markers.
Your Next stamp Chickie stamp, Winter themed card, Skiing critter, Snow themed card, Quillish, Ink blending for snow scene

I used the Home and hearth dies I have been wanting to use since last November and snow drift dies by MFT for my white snowy scene. Did some blending of cracked pistachio, peacock feathers and blue print sketch DOs for my bg and a spray of acrylic paint for my snow.

Hope you will play along with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

I have shared this cute set and made a tri fold card for my video here

I would be grateful, if you would help me grow by subscribing to my channel!

Comments