Clean and Simple - Sweet Friend on a swing - MFT

Hello there, 

I was so excited to play for this year's MFT Superstar, but I totally forgot until a dear friend reminded me. 

I chose to play with this adorable girl from MFT Sweet friends set for my Clean and simple card. I stamped her at an angle on Canson Montval paper with Antique Linen Distress ink and did no line coloring with Zig markers. I chose to mute my colors for this card. To create more interest I used Window die-namics die, to depict that our sweet girl is on a swing outside.

MFT Sweet friends, Girl on swing card, Clean and simple card, No line coloring, Zig markers, Quillish

I cut the window from light blue cardstock and also from white cardstock as my glass pane, assembled them and before adhering them, stamped my sentiment at the bottom of the window. 
MFT Sweet friends, Girl on swing card, Clean and simple card, No line coloring, Zig markers, Quillish
For me, the most difficult thing while making CAS cards is, to practiced restraint and stop without over doing things. I consciously practice restraint, even though I wanted to add sky at a time, then thought of adding a branch and later a darker window. 
MFT Sweet friends, Girl on swing card, Clean and simple card, No line coloring, Zig markers, Quillish
As I created this card, things that I kept in mind were those that were taught by Karolyn Lancon in the summer school class on White space. I had my focal point, a little dimension with my window, a visual triangle with my girl at an angle and yes white space.

I am entering my card for the Clean and simple genius







 

Comments

  1. A marriage matrimonial is a union between two people and has many very different components to it Married couples create a home together in order to share their lives finances interests family leisure time and sometimes work Our unique and innovative worldwide service to help you find your perfect partner quickly and safely Join us and search our database of foreign and greek guys Pakistani citizen guys to find your mate
    Thanks for sharing ideal rishtafrom
    Thanks for sharing from online marriage
    Thanks for sharing hawdating
    Thanks for sharing ideal rishta
    Thanks for sharing matrimony rishta
    Thanks for sharing shaadi family rishta
    Thanks for sharing therapy
    Thanks for sharing love and family relationship
    Thanks for sharing greek guysidealsingle
    Thanks for sharing marriage bureau
    Thanks for sharing nikah nama
    Thanks for sharing online rishta
    Thanks for sharing pakistani matrimonial
    Thanks for sharing pakistani rishta
    Thanks for sharing online rishta Website
    Thanks for sharing shaadi online
    Thanks for sharing army officer rishta
    Thanks for sharing Rishta Online
    Thanks for sharing Rishta Pakistan
    very very good information Thanks for sharing Downpipes
    very very good information Gutters

    very very good information Gutters
    very very good informationLeafguard

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish