Enchanted Iris - Altenew

Hello everyone,

I have a card to share with you all  as a part of C.A.S.E. challenge on Instagram . And I  have been paired up with the talented @joherbert - here is the card I chose to CASE.
Altenew Enchanted Iris, Floral card, Altenew, floral card, no line watercolouring, water colouring, Craftangles, Quillish,

Don't forget to checkout Jo's amazing creations  (here and the magic she does with Embossing powders, I am sure you'll follow her after that ❤

It was hard to pick one card! But when I saw Jo's Iris card, I was inspired to try florals and luckily I had Altenew's enchanted Iris , sent by my lovely friend and someone I admire for her beautiful coloring skills, Pooja

Altenew Enchanted Iris, Floral card, Altenew, floral card, no line watercolouring, water colouring, Craftangles, Quillish,


I loved the texture behind her flowers but didn't have such chunky glitter so I used a debossing plate by @altenewllc and added some Mermaid embossing powder by @simonsaysstamp for the glitter at the edges. I opted to try no line water colouring and colored my Irises with Craftangles liquid watercolour in Mystical waters taking inspiration from the current color fairy garden inspiration at Altenew card blog which sadly ended before I realised :(

No line coloring and water coloring both are territories I don't venture into, but I did for this card. Hope you liked my attempt.



Also, I have a video showing how I  do no line coloring of  digital stamps - I'd love if you'd stop by and also support my channel by subscribing, It will mean a lot!


Comments

  1. What an exquisite card Ishani - love your shading, and the fabulous colours you have chosen to use in the iris flower, and your embossed background is perfect
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS coloring on this stunning card. The background (grey) is really cool as well, and the glittered edges are the perfect touch. Thanks SO much for stopping by to share your talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. I hope you'll join us again soon. I really enjoy having you play along.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish